Tuesday 8 April 2014

Welp, I'm back

Greetings from the great beyond, the ever growing mound of homework has finally managed to kill me. I write this post from the afterlife with great effort for the sole reason of offending you all one last time. So.....yeaah fuck you.

Okay so I've got a lot of shit to say so sit down and shut up.
First and foremost, I have discovered a free to play mech-warrior FPS called HAWKEN that is ballz to the wallz the most fun I've ever had driving a mech. It runs beautifully on my shitty school laptop so needless to say every time I play it on my big screen my eyeballs melt out of my skull. 60% of the time its always more fun than Warthunder, check it out.



Now next point of order, I have purchased sparring swords. They are supremely bad-ass.
(Beer for scale)
They're both solid polypropylene which means they can take a serious beating, so no more brokken bokkens *sunglasses*. Bitchin doesn't even begin to describe them.

Now onto the fant-assy goods, so I purchased some bitchin ripperdactyls that I've been oogling for 2 months because I left the instructions at The Darksters house and he has failed to e-mail me pictures. 
So yeah no visual updates on those yet, they're bad-assery isn't complete yet. 
I have changed the spear tips for my cavalry though, so I offer that up as a suitable replacement.

And now last but not least I have been missing some good old fashioned role-playing *wink*, so I wrote up a one-off adventure if anyone will be interested at some point this summer. 

4 comments:

  1. Cool. I'm damn excited to have a play around with those swords.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those spear tips look amazing! Obsidian volcano blades. Aren't you theming your bastillodon like that too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey that manual was about 40 pages long but I think ive managed to condense it professionally --> http://youtu.be/q_k8lMjRXLk

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/martina-hill-middle-finger.gif

    ReplyDelete