Monday 25 March 2013

Lots of Pictures

I'm really sorry, I didn't have time to write a battle report for that 40k game, as I had promised I would. I don't feel too bad since nobody has posted up a battle report. Still, it would be nice to see one.

On the other hand I have a bunch of pretty cool pictures; inspired by Molgrimmarr's first post, I'm just going to dump them all in one post for everybody's viewing pleasure.


"A wall of steel" -The Darkster



These guys never actually got into that building, even though the door was so close


SURPRISE!


This fight was actually very funny. They fought for about 4 rounds of combat and the tomb spyder ultimately won simply because it finallu scored a hit.





An assembled chariot, I have 3 built now out of 8

1 comment:

  1. Looks good...did you leave the guys removable for archers?

    ReplyDelete