Thursday 8 October 2015

Sister Superior Jump the Plasma Pistol

Hahahahahaha I hate myself.
.





Behold, this inquisitor has been in my possession since the foundation paint release day at GW bayshore, approximately one billion years ago.

Lately I've been picking out single models, particularly those I've had sitting around for a while, to try out some new painting techniques. This guy isn't perfect, but I'm really happy with non-metallics, the blending, and the OSL from the plasma pistol. I lost the original right hand, but this chaos sword does the trick. I'll most likely be equipping him with plasma pistol (not much choice here) and daemon-blade, plus all the other doodads an inquisitor gets that don't need to be modeled on (rosarius, some litanies, servo skulls?).

Now he needs some acolytes...



1 comment:

  1. This guy is fucking badass...nice work on the cape, especially the checkerboard base. The nonmetallic sword is probably the most impressive part...looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete