Thursday 21 January 2016

Hedges for Days

I made a ton of hedges, about 1 and a quarter meters worth. I actually made it out of left over pluck foam from my cases. I trimmed the foam into small strips about the height of a man, then dyed it dark green using a mix of paint and and water. In the process I managed to drop a piece of pluck foam down the drain in my sink. It's not draining properly now. Fuuuuuck meeeeee.

After letting them dry, I glued them to thin strips of plastic. The next step was the time consuming task of twee-zing and shaping the foam. It was pretty fast actually.
To finish them off I just put a tiny bit of the autumn clump foliage on the bases and added in some gates and shit. I'm going to go with this early autumn sort of theme for all the terrain that I build. I think it'll add a little originality to any games I play.

5 comments:

  1. Nice stuff! I'm glad that there are finally a bunch of hedges that shit works so well in 15mm games. It just makes the table look so much more like a real place. The autumn stuff is real cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude those look fucking great! If you didn't tell me, I wouldn't even known they were essentially made out of garbage. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. The gays can play with my hedges any time ;)

      Delete
    2. The gays can play with my hedges any time ;)

      Delete