Saturday 9 February 2013

Master Of Cavalry, Ready for Murder

I figure I have to get in on the first round of posts - so here's my Dark Elf Master of Cavalry.
I just put most of him together - the sword is from the empire wizards box and the pegasus is some reaper mini I snatched up as soon as I found


































I had originally sprayed him with a different arm, but it didnt work out so well - so on Wooster's suggestion I added the flaming sword

The Swift Wings of Death

3 comments:

  1. Thats pretty awesome, how are you going to paint the flamming sword?

    ReplyDelete
  2. IM thinking blue flames go well with the army's coloujr scheme and red for the banner, maybe some green. This guy is meant to attract attention i feel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if you intentionally scattered bits around in the photo, but I must say that I like that lance. The flaming sword looks awesome and I stand by my suggestion, but if you don't find a use for that lance it would be a real shame ...cold one chariot...

    ReplyDelete