Wednesday 22 October 2014

Wooster Shooster AKA Best General AKA Pussy Slayer

You've all seen it, but I'm a cocky bastard so...
I have been prompted to post on here, since the blog was becoming a bit too bastillodon themed. I've got a mish-mash of on the go projects. Unlike Jake I can't seem to stay focused on one thing, I keep jumping back and forth between projects, then leaving either my models or paints at that Darkster's place.
As it is though, I have a bunch of shit worth putting on the internet.

I haven't been painting any chariot, but I have been painting a couple charioteers.
I'm actually really stoked about this cape.
butt chin for chaos.

  I'm glad to say at no point in the process of painting these rippling muscle-men did I feel any sort of inadequacy, envy, or unexpected sexual desires.


Workin on ma flesh tones


 This Daemon prince is coming along really well. I need to do more purple flesh, and I'm hoping that I can remember how to mix the paints. The wings didn't turn out perfectly but they're decent, and much darker when not under spotlights.



   These mofos are all based up and ready to hit the fields of battle. This isn't a proper DBA army, I didn't really know what I was doing when I started so I did up all the archers. Useless. But hey they look nice.



Bam. credibility defended.

3 comments:

  1. Nice, yeah I check pretty much every day as well, thats mainly why I was bitching. Those are some pretty muscle-bulgy whip men, are you procrastinating on the chariots themselves or still deciding how to paint them?
    I like the shield on the demon prince, it adds and extra element of rapey-emotion to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are just too many colours required for each chariot. I hate painting straps and tassels, horses are a dick, and everything chaos has at least one hundred little icons and skulls that need to be picked out.

      Delete
  2. Yeah those are some good whippin' muscles. Man that melty-guy's face and flowing cape are so impressive...and that demon prince is looking really sweet. But what really turns me on are those grassed up Greeks with their cowhide chariot. We all built way too many archers...except Darko who can actually play like 7.

    ReplyDelete