Thursday 22 January 2015

Tournament Painting

Cool posting guys.
Thought I'd continue the trend of actually posting to this here blog, and show what I've been up to lately.

I have a tournament coming up January 31st, same day as the Carleton FloW tourney and I'll be taking chaos, and as such needed to get some of my models un-grey.



The idea here is to have a desecrated bretonnian banner. I'll add little things to all quadrants, but not at this time.
I think this bad boy looks real nice, and I believe most painting check-lists include freehand, so bam, done.

Then there's this pimp, complete with massive pimp cup. I actually use the chalice of chaos in every game, it's lots of fun, especially when he turns into a daemon prince. I'm not totally sold on the black armour, I'm hoping with all the silver highlights done it will look how it does in my head.


And last but not least, I got a fucking job. I have to move to Toronto in February. So that's pretty cool. As much gaming and hobbying as I got done being unemployed for five months, it was terrible in every other respect. So here's hoping that turns out well!

2 comments:

  1. Those are incredible! Chaos looks like a lot of fun to paint, and you're nailing it. That banner is relaly impressive in particular. And I think that black armour is going well, the silver scratches and gold trim really make it work. Stick with that shit. Also congrats on that job! I'll be down near Toronto around mid-Feb so we can game/party it up down there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one sexy ass chaos banner, I especially like that chaos armoured beastie. WOOT! A job finally blosomed on the job tree...... any way more importantly you can come visit me all the time now or vice versa

    ReplyDelete