Monday 12 January 2015

Tournament Painting Progress

I completely forgot about this post, and am now far too lazy to organize my Tomb Kings for more pics but I'm gonna post this anyway cause you fuckers definitely don't post shit.


As you may have heard we all participated in the Capital City Bloodbath in Ottawa, Ontario. The tourney was actually a wicked good time even though lady luck was being a complete bitch. The by product of my participation in this tourney is a semi-painted army; the rules required 3 colours, painted bases, and no visible plastic. So I kicked it into gear the night before the tourney and painted for 8 solid hours. In this time span I managed to empty out a brand new paint pot and learn of a whole new level of boredom and desperation.


This post is pretty much gonna be a pic dump of all my units and I'll go through my games in a later post when I'm feeling drunk enough to relive my painfully bad luck.









No comments:

Post a Comment