Friday 16 August 2013

Chugging Along

The end of the summer is timing itself not bad with the last few parts of this wood elf army. I've also been really looking forward to the last couple of weeks which should hopefully be chock full of gaming.

I really think it's coming along nicely.


  What really ties it together is that I put the time into painting these movement trays. I decided the gate was a long term project. I glued down more of that magnet tape which in the future can be a base for it, but for now will just be the border of the tray.


I was also pretty excited reading about apocalypse so I dry brushed and inked the wraiths. And the last details on the cryptek squad.

Haven't done the lord yet. Lacking inspiration for colours on necron lords.

I was really happy the tomb spider kit I bought came with lots of nifty spider claws. Some of the wraiths have replaced hands so as to avoid there only being two metal sculpts.


And then lastly. I've talked to Jed and Jake and it sounds like I should come to Ottawa next week. I was thinking Wednesday after work. I wanted to know if this was right and what game shit to bring.

2 comments:

  1. That base for the Dryads is great. There'll be no more arguing about that shit.

    But the best part about your first picture is the back ground. The Magic Cards, PS2 Remote and 40k book make an excellent accent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah so wednesday is good. I think you should bring fantasy but also some 40k, just in case. As in youll be here for a few weeks so bring pretty much all your gaming stuff

    ReplyDelete