Wednesday 28 August 2013

More stompa pics.

Painting on the stompa has been slow going thus far; it is pretty fucking big. I've been working on it one section at a time and have almost completed the body. What's not shown is the back (which requires some work still) and you don't get a good look at the guns (which require starting.)
 As a stomping effigy I figured it was only appropriate to have Waaagh emblazoned across the chest of this behemoth. I think I'm going to do the jaw in grey and the Gaze of Mork in copper. I'm going to leave the huge radar dish green with some obvious scorch marks.
 
I don't know how I feel about those horns though. I'm asking myself, why are there horns where guns are supposed to be? In my humble opinion, wherever this bad-ass looks should be dakka-ed and dakka-ed hard.

Any opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment