Wednesday 29 May 2013

Nerf Darts

So, because Nerf has a clear warning to not modify the guns or darts, I did exactly the opposite. Needless to say, this was fucking awesome. I super charged the gun by taking out some safety features and put an old exacto knife blade in the dart. 
The Darkster confiscated it before I got a chance to shoot him because he is scared of progress. Also, he was angry because I was putting holes in his wall. Seriously, that dude's a fucking square.
On a more war-gaming related note, me the Darkster and Molgrimar and I played a huge ass game of Flames of War (4000pts). I'm working on the battle report and should have it up by the end of the week. Summery of Events: the Russians and Germans unholy alliance proved too much for my 'Mericans and after many turns of back and forth action America lost

I got my Revenge against those Commie Nazis the next game, but there's no photo evidence, so I'm probably just lying. One thing I have noticed recently though is the usefulness of pioneer teams. In my most recent game I played a Parachute Engineer Combat Company and the extra MGs won the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment