Thursday 9 May 2013

Winter Table, Ready For Gaming.

So, I did a little more work on that winter table and think it's about ready for gaming. I patched up the brown holes in the snow and made some blasted tree markers for the forests. All the terrain is rearrangeable 
I found these nifty little bunkers in the war-games room; they're perfect for FoW. I think it all turned out very pretty. I think I still need to make some more blasted trees for the forests as they look a little sparse right now. 

Me and The Darkster will probably play on this bad boy on the weekend. If we do, I'll post some deets.
Oooo look at that sexy table.

I really like this last picture, the wall makes for a good horizon. 
Also we played Apocalypse at one point. No big D. Wooster Shooster posted the pictures. We played 13000 points a side. Reporting the entire battle would take thousands of man-hours, so it's not gonna happen. 

Finally, I'm still disappointed that me and Shooster are the only ones posting. 

Fuck yoouuuu...
Fuck you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Not even mad...just disappointed. D: The worst. Jed that table looks sick...you ready for the Ardennes? We should make little snow-cosies for trees. And did you buy that bunker set? Those are the FoW prepainted ones yeah? They look really awesome, and fortifications have like 20 pages of rules we haven't even touched yet. Except #%@&$ minefields.

    AAAaaaand we need an icelake. There are rules for tanks driving over an icelake...I think you need to roll over your highest front armour on 2D6 or something or the tanks crash into the icy deep.

    ReplyDelete