Wednesday 22 May 2013

The night is still young.......... Painting, Drinking, and Jazz

So about a week ago today I said something about posting more often and I meant it........... At least until life showed up and threw it's weight around like a one night stand. All that aside I have come to make good on my promise. I am sitting at my desk with a fresh bottle of whiskey, a bunch of semi painted Tomb Kings, and a great collection of jazz and soul music from days of old.


 I'll start with the whiskey, its a 10 year old canadian rye from a little known distiller out west that I bought on a recommendation, and it turned out to be excellent.
 Then we have the Liche High Priest who stands unpainted save parts of his staff and cloak.
 And last but not least is the Tomb Guard unit that remains in varying levels of completion.



As for the music, I'm starting with Frank Sinatra, Sam & Dave, and Wilson Pickett.


We'll see where the night takes me.

1 comment:

  1. Are you assembly lining the entire unit? That is an impressive feat of mental fortitude. I've reached the point where I can't do elves in more than 3s.

    ReplyDelete