Thursday 11 July 2013

Army Lists and Casket Progess

I figured we needed a place to post our army lists away from the normal posts, so I started a page for fantasy lists. I put up a 2400 pt list that is currently my all commers list, so feel free to make suggestions or comments on it. Anyone feeling adventurous could also post their 2400pt all commers list.

In my previous post I mentioned the fuckton of scultping I had to do for my Casket of Souls, well I've completed the majority of it. I'm using a wire frame covered in green stuff to show the Light of Death spell in action. All I need now is Indiana Jones tied to a pole and a bunch of nazi's with melted faces.....or you know whatever.


Green stuff is always stickier than I expect and I manage to leave fingerprints all over my unleashed souls. I figure I'll just cover those up when I paint it.

Based on my current rate of completion, I might finish painting my Tomb Guard this week as I have been painting them intermitently while working on the Ark of the Covena.......I mean Casket of Souls.

And Finaly, it seems that the others have decided to concede to Wooster's clame of Omnigamnence as they have so far offered no proof to state otherwise.

2 comments:

  1. That casket it awesome! It's so cool to make those little changes that make the model unique.

    Also, quite glad omnigamnence is a word I can use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ya I think it really brings up awesomeness quotient for the model

    Well you can use it when conversing with the quiters but I plan to refute your clame.

    ReplyDelete