Thursday 25 July 2013

Ohhhhh Shhhiiiit!

Ohh Yeah look at this sexy beast. Wooster's tree monster better watch the skies, because this Dakka Jet is so badass it'll switch universes and fuck shit up. Dakka. Dakka. Dakka.

Rawr. This robot bird/dragon monster has teeth. This fly boy has spruced up his jet with scary decals.
Enclosed cockpits are for pooooo-saaaaays. A real Ork wears stylish sunglasses
DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA
From this angle the inefficiencies of the Ork engines are clear. The excess heat energy has cooked the paint off!
So basically what this post is saying is that "you's guy's are's chumps" I still need to do some highlighting and tweaking so I'll put on a couple more pictures next time I post. Hopefully Woost Shoost posts soon, in all seriousness I want to see that tree monstro done; It'll be pretty badass. I'm also excited to get my dice, that is, unless The Darkster has already cursed them with his Witchery.

What is next on my list you may ask? I guess you'll have to wait and see!

O.K. So you won't have to wait that long. I've already started sculpting a Phoenix from a different bird. I'll post within the next couple of days about that.

Dasvidaniya 

2 comments:

  1. Nice. I had to buy a couple of paints last night, so anticipate something soon­.

    I really like that plane, and dread facing it with a grey necro-plane. Hoping to get some 40k work done soon though, what with all the new 40k stuff that`s out. Pew pew pew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, that looks fantastic...nice burn marks and good work on those eyes. I like how they don't need to paint a mouth on the front: it is a mouth.

    ReplyDelete