Monday 29 July 2013

Icy Cold Freshness

Jed made a snow table awhile back, and although I've not yet played on it I'm pretty pumped. I was biking a few weeks back after an intense wind storm here. I was wheeling my bike around a fallen tree when I noticed it was covered in...tiny trees! Well actually little spines but they look pretty much like skeletal trees. Hot-glued to pennies and then dipped in white paint, probably one of the fastest terrain things I've made. Could use some of that snow flock when I get back though. These plus the pine trees/frame-trees probably gives us enough trees for a winter forest map.
A half-painted StuG on my desk for comparison. Pointy ends clipped for minimal rage causation.
As Jed can play Easy Company, I can play the corresponding Volksgrenadier/Panther defenders, and we have a sweet winter table, I challangene Jed to the "Attack on Foy" scenario (followed by a potential Band of Brothers marathon):
http://www.flamesofwar.com/hobby.aspx?art_id=3634

1 comment: